Installation Instructions & Template
Features & Construction
- For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8'0" x 8'0" swinging in same or opposite direction
- Chassis mounted unit construction
- For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard
- 2-3/4" backset
- 30" to 36" door width
- Chassis - Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade)
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws
- Hand - Handed. Easily field reversible
- Strike: 239 standard
- Latch Bolt, Spring - Stainless Steel
- Latch bolt spring: Stainless steel
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard
- UL and ULC Listed
- Projection: 2-1/2" neutral, depressed 1-3/4"
- Finishes Available: 32D Satin Stainless Steel, 10B Oil Rubbed Bronze